So my first 30 day challenge for January was:
1. FOR SELF: Spend an hour of time to & on MYSELF at least 4 days a week. No chasing kids, no work/chores + no social media during this time.
2. FOR HOME: Make the homemade laundry detergent that lasts a year again! And at least 2 additional frugal homemade recipes (for cleaners, makeup, etc).
HOW I DID:
1. I didn’t manage the full amount of time. Maybe 75% of it though. It may have been only 3 days a week or 45 mins rather than an hour. It was hard for me to turn my mind off of projects that I have been working on.
2. I got my 3 recipes in for the month.
- I made the laundry detergent. It was the normal powdered detergent that I usually make however rather than Fels Naptha soap, I used Zote since I recently came across it and see a slight bit better results. And I saved the end pieces from the soap to use as a stain remover.
- I made about 2 gallons of liquid detergent for the first time to give it a try.
- I made fabric softener.
So all in all, January wasn’t a bad month 🙂